CMS COLLEGE KOTTAYAM(AUTONOMOUS)
At the time of admission the candidate has to submit the following documents
1. Class X mark list (Original and two copies)
2. Class XII mark list (Original and two copies)
3. Transfer Certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate from the Institution last attended.
4. Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/ Institutes/ Govts except CBSE/ CISCE/ Kerala State.
5. Migration Certificate (if applicable)
6. Candidates seeking admission under Sports/cultural/physically disabled quota should bring the relevant certificates in original, to verify their claims for the special quota.
7. Caste Certificate for admission in the SC/ST / OBC/ OEC/SEBC quota.
8. Original and copies of relevant certificates for claiming bonus marks under Ex-service / NSS / NCC category
9. Church Membership Certificate and recommendation from the parish priest for admission under CSI Community Merit
10. Community Certificate along with income certificate from the revenue authorities concerned to the effect that annual family income of all members of family from all sources taken together is less than Rs. 6 lakh in the case of SEBC candidates who claim reservation under SEBCcategory. The income certificate should not have been issued earlier than 12 months prior to the submission of application.
11. Community Certificate along with the relevant certificate from the revenue authorities concerned to the effect that they come under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category of forward communities in the case of candidates who wish to avail of reservation under EBFC.
12. Cancellation Certificate, if already joined for any study programme in the previous years in any university 14. Three copies of recent passport size photographs