**Failure to submit the relevant certificates on time will invalidate the claims for reservation quota and bonus Marks.

1. Class X mark list
2. Class XII mark list
3. Relevant certificates for claiming bonus marks under Ex-service/NSS/NCC category
4. Transfer Certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate (issued not earlier than six months)
from the Institution last attended.
5. Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/Govts except CBSE/ ICSE/Kerala State.
6. Migration Certificate (if applicable)
7. Cancellation Certificate, if already joined for any Degree programme in the previous years.

**For general merit quota and management quota certificates listed from 1 to 7 only needed.

In addition to the certificates mentioned above, the relevant certificates , to verify their claims for the special quota.

For admission under SC/ST

Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates.

For admission under SEBC quota
Community Certificate along with non-creamy layer certificate(as per Government rules) from the revenue authorities concerned in the case of SEBC candidates who claim reservation under SEBC category. The non-creamy layer certificate should not have been issued earlier than 12 months prior to the submission of application.

For admission under CSI Community Merit
Church Membership Certificate/ recommendation from the parish priest.

For admission under Sports/cultural
Relevant documents supporting the claim for admission.

For admission under differently abled category
Candidates seeking admission under PD category should upload with their application form, an attested copy of the ‘Certificate of disability’ issued by a District Medical Board or bodies of higher status, certifying the degree or percentage of disability.

For International Students
Certificate issued by the corresponding authority.

For Nominees students sponsored by the Union Territory of Lakshadweep:
Certificate from the corresponding authority.

For Malayalee students from Andaman & Nicobar Islands:-
Certificate from the corresponding authority.

For Transgender candidates:
Certificate from the corresponding authority.