വിദ്യാതരംഗം - Bringing in smartphones to students in need, joining hands in bridging the digital divide...
Who can apply…?
- Applicant must be a student of CMS College.
- Applications are invited from 2nd & 3rd year UG and 2nd year PG students
- Student without a smartphone of their own.
- Students from families below annual income of 3 lakhs.
- Application from 1st UG and 1st PG students will be invited later.
How to apply …?
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Fill the application form and the declaration duly signed by the student and parent.
- Scan the filled application form and front page of the ration card .
- Send the scanned copies of the application form and the ration card to email@example.com
- Distribution of the Smartphones/Tablets will be based on the availability.
- Selection of candidates will be based on prescribed eligibility.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- Misrepresentation of facts, incorrect information furnished and forgery of any documents submitted will lead to rejection of the application and further legal proceedings both civil and criminal.
- Filled applications should be Email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12/10/2020, 6 pm