- B.Sc. Chemistry, University of Kerala, 2009
M.Sc. Chemistry, University of Kerala, 2011
Ph.D., University of Kerala, 2022
Area of Specialization
- Non-covalent Interactions on the Reducing Properties of Cystines and Selenocystines
- Effect of Hydrogen Bonding on the Cleavage of Dichalcogenide Bridges in Cystines and Selenocystines
- Structural Stability and Reducing Properties of Polyhedral Compounds (thiaboranes and dithiacarbaboranes)and Cyclic Compounds (bicyclic dithia compounds and thiacyclophanes)
- Host-guest chemistry (thiacrown ethers)
- A DFT study on the cleavage of dichalcogenide bridges in cystines and selenocystines: Effect of hydrogen bonding. Elambalassery G. Jayasree and Chinthu Sukumar. Inorganica Chimica Acta, 512 (2020) 119897.
- A theoretical insight into the reducing properties of bicyclic dithia hydrocarbons and hetero-bicyclic dithiolopyrrolone compounds with rotation-restricted planar disulfide linkage. Elambalassery G. Jayasree, Chinthu Sukumar and Suseeladevi Asha. Structural Chemistry 32 (2021) 107-113.
- Integrating redox-response in crown ethers by disulfide incorporation: A computational approach. Elambalassery G. Jayasree and Chinthu Sukumar. Structural Chemistry32 (2021): 1833-1842.
- Mixed monolayer protected gold atom–oxide cluster synthesis and characterization. Sindhu R. Nambiar, Padamadathil K. Aneesh, Chinthu Sukumar & Talasila P. Rao, , Nanoscale 4 (2012) 4130–4137.