Clint Peter Roy
- B.A., M G University, 2013
- M.A., M G University, 2015
- Ph.D., M G University, 2022
Area of Specialization
1. THE ‘OLD’ WOMAN IN THE ‘NEW’ RELIGION: ANALYZING THE FEMALE PROBLEMATICS OF POSTMODERN RELIGIONS
2. The politics of Translation:
A Critical study of Translatability and Cultural Comprehension on Aatujeevitham and Goat days
3. Debates and Discourses: Religion, Spirituality and the contemporary World
1. The Topical Numen: Analyzing the role of space in the creation of God in the new era through Octavia Butler’s Parable of the Sower
2. Screening Taste: The New Food Cults and their Reception
3. The Uncharted land of Spirituality: A study on the Religion and spirituality of the Contemporary World.
4. Life And Literature in the Post 9/11 World
5. Postmodernism and Imagined Religions
6. Motion Picture and Cult Creation: A Comparative Study of the Impact of Cinema and Film Series on the Evolution of Hyper Real Religions.
English Triple Main (SF)