The objective of Value Added Courses is to supplement the curriculum, to make students develop their own interests and aptitudes and to offer corporate education, skill enhancing / career and market oriented programmes to the student community that would empower the students for future successful employment.
It introduces the students to latest technological developments and thereby helps them to build enriching careers. It also helps them to focus on what they are passionate about.
By adopting the MOOC courses as the Value Added Courses , the college hopes to encourage the students to tap into the resource pools of world renown education centers like Oxford, Cambridge, Yale etc., complete the course and gain the certificate. On producing these certificates at the college, the student will be eligible to gain additional credits along with their Degree. Students can pursue the courses along with their regular Degree programmes.
The following value-added courses were provided by the institution , which are optional outside the curriculum of the various programmes
- IT Support Professional
- Software Testing Foundations
- Cyber Security
- Customer Service Skills
- Airport Ground Services
- Safety and Security Services in an Airport
- Computerized Accounting using Tally
- Advanced Tally with GST
- Data processing using excel
- Advanced excel
- Advanced Diploma in Medical Coding
- Water Quality Monitoring
- Bakery and Confectionary
- Applied Biology for sustainable livelihood II
- For sustainable livelihood II
- Digitrics: Dissecting spaces in Cyber Creativity
- Certificate course in routine clinical laboratory techniques
- Basic Python Programming
- COMPUTATIONAL Science
- Careers in Printing and Publishing
- Data Analysis using Excel
- Processing of fruits and vegetables
- Archival Science: Theory and Practice
- Office Administration and Management
- Electronics and maintenance of Home appliances
- Pathrapravarthanam (Journalism)
Registration for the Value added Courses .
Click Here to Register using your UPRN number and your registered Phone number (Sign up during the first time)