Janakiya Samvada Yathra
A workshop conducted at college for the UNAI members with the ISDG State partners. Sunil K P Senior fellow, CCDS Pune was the resource person.
Published On: January 24th, 2019Categories: College News, UNAI Activities
- CMS College NSS Unit in association with Kerala Federation for the Blinds Bible Society of India organised Whitecane Distribution to all eligible visually impaired people in the Kottayam district
- Inauguration of ASAAD Sena for awareness against drugs by CMS NSS and NCC Team in association with Social Justice Department and Higher Education Department.
- NSS Unit of CMS College in association with Social Justice Department and Higher Education Department in an attempt for Guiness World Record released the longest drug awareness poster.
- Dietetics and Food Management Department of CMS College and Caritas Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre jointly organised a Nutritious Diet Awareness Programme and a Medical Camp.
- Sociology Department of CMS College organised Prof. I. Mary Memorial Ever Rolling Trophy All Kerala Inter Collegiate Sociology Quiz Competition.