The Graduation ceremony is a solemn function that should be observed in all its seriousness and dignity. Hence the students are expected to maintain the decorum throughout the ceremony. Kindly follow the instructions to ensure a smooth conduct of the programme.
1. Reporting and gown distribution – 11am The students are expected to report in college at 11 am on 28th October. The reporting and the distribution of gowns will be in the English Block. You will receive your lunch coupon after you collect your gown.
2. Lunch -11.30-12.15pm The lunch will be provided at the food counters arranged on the way to canteen.
3. Seating -12.30pm – After lunch, ensure that you take your respective seats by 12.30pm in the Great Hall. The programme will commence at 12.45pm.
4. Ensure that your mobile phones are switched off throughout the function.
5. Ensure that you do not disperse after the programme. Arrangements have been made for the class photo. Follow the instructions carefully.
6. The gowns MUST BE returned immediately after the group photo session at the respective department counters in the English Block.