Ragging in all its forms is totally banned in CMS College including in its departments, constituent units, all its premises (academic, residential, sports, cafeteria, etc.) whether located within the campus or outside and in all means of transportation of students whether public or private. The College shall take strict action including but not limited to criminal proceeding and/or cancellation of admission against those found guilty of ragging and/or of abetting ragging and the burden of proof shall hereby lie on the perpetrator of alleged ragging and not on the victim. An offence of Ragging may be charged either on a written complaint by the affected or on independent finding of the Anti Ragging cell. You can register a complaint by directly contacting the chairman of Anti-ragging cell.
Members for the Academic Year 2018 – 2019
1. Dr. Jobin Mathew (Convenor) – Zoology
2. Sri. Renji Varghese – Biotechnology
3. Sri. Shahvas Sherif P – Economics
4. Sri. Renju Ramachandran – History
5. Smt. Soumya Sasikumar – Chemistry
6. Sri. Sajeev Joseph – Commerce SF