Reporting: –The candidates shall login to their profile in the admission portal and report for the programme/programmes of choice
- You should Report for each programme/quota that you wish to be considered for admission
Uploading the documents: –Once reported, the candidates shall upload the scanned copy of the following original documents (whichever applicable):
- Adhaar Card
- Mark list of Higher Secondary or equivalent examination(Plus Two mark list)
- SSLC or equivalent Certificate issued by the concerned boards(age proof)
- Transfer Certificate(TC)
- Conduct Certificate(must be issued by the issuing institution within the last six month of the admission date)
- Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/Govts except CBSE/ ICSE/Kerala State.
- Cancellation Certificate, if already joined for any Degree programme in the previous years
- Community Certificate(SC/ST, all eligible communities to be considered in self-financing courses)
- Community Certificate (Issued by the Vicar of the Parish which the candidate belongs to, in the case of CSI community quota)
- P.C.R (For Educational Assistance to SEBC Certificate)
- Income Certificate
- Disability Certificate(Person With Disability quota)
- NSS/NCC Certificate (received at the Higher Secondary level)
- Ex-service men Certificate(for the children of Ex-service men)
Fee Payment:-After necessary verification of the certificates uploaded, the selected candidates will be sent an intimation to pay the fees. Candidates can login to their profile and initiate fee payment from there on.
- Further proceedings of the admissions will be communicated to the candidates who successfully complete the above steps.