Center for Capability Enhancement and Skill Development
Capability Enhancement and Skill development programmes are introduced in order to equip the students to meet the demands of the competitive world. The programmes are designed to ensure that students have opportunities that will help them improve their skills and capabilities, and also to enhance their holistic growth and well-being. The Consortium for Skill Development oversees the implementation of capability enhancement programs by identifying the needs of students, industry trends, and emerging skill requirements to design programs that are relevant and effective. The Programmes are evaluated regularly to assess their effectiveness and make improvements as necessary.
- Provide students with opportunities to learn new skills, gain knowledge, and develop their capabilities.
- Enhance students’ employability and competitiveness in the job market.
- Promote lifelong learning and personal development.
- Ensure that programmes are accessible and inclusive to all students, regardless of their background or abilities.
- Encourage collaboration and networking among students, industry professionals, and academic staff.
- Empower the student physically, mentally and emotionally to face the challenges of the world.
CENTER FOR CAPABILITY ENHANCEMENT AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT